Create a Press Release with Pagetoaster
Note: You'll use the same email address, pagename, and password you enter below, whenever you wish to update your Pagetoaster page. Please make note of them.
Main title of your press release.
Email address as it will appear at the bottom of your page.
This will be the name of your html file (no spaces, all lower case).
Please do not use the same password as you do for network access or for access to your electronic mail.
Subtitle or second title of press release
Your page will include an image at the top left. Choose the image by putting a three-digit number in this field.
The content area of your release can be formatted with special codes, not with HTML tags.
· to end a paragraph, insert &&
· to start a new line but not a new paragraph, insert &L&
· to start a bolded phrase, insert &b&
· to end a bolded phrase, insert &n&
· for 5 blank spaces, insert &t&
· note that carriage returns and extra spaces in sidebar and content are ignored: you must use the & codes for formatting
· your text will be wordwrapped to fit the page, so the breaks may not come in the same places they do in the entry boxes below.
Your name as it should appear on the press release.
The main body of the press release.