FDU faculty work at the United Nations
- Frank Brunetti, professor of accounting, taxation and law, currently serves on a committee to revise the UN Manual for Tax Treaty Negotiations.
- Deborah Fredericks, associate dean of operation assessment for Petrocelli College, represents FDU on the NGO Committee on Rights of the Child.
- James Barrood, executive director of the Rothman Institute of Entrepreneurship, represents FDU at the BCUN-UN Foundation and UN Office of Partnership-sponsored events.
- Yoshiko Demotta, assistant professor of management and marketing, has represented FDU as a member of the NGO Committee on the Status of Women since the fall of 2012 while recruiting FDU students to attend two conferences at the UN headquarters: the UN Women Shareholders’ Forum and the UN Women CSW57.
- Gerard Farias, associate professor of management, is an active member of the NGO Committee on Sustainable Development and has been elected to serve as co-chair.
- Minerva Guttman, director of the Henry P. Becton School of Nursing and Allied Health, has represented FDU at high profile UN NGO conferences in Geneva, Switzerland and Melbourne, Australia, leading delegations of FDU faculty, staff and students to both.
- Zhaobao “Bob” Wang, associate professor of information systems and decision sciences, has accompanied many student delegations to UN briefings and conferences.
- Delicia Koeneke, adjunct faculty of Becton College, is an active FDU representative on the NGO Committee for the UN International Decade of the World's Indigenous Peoples. She represented FDU at the UN NGO Conference in Bonn, Germany and accompanied two FDU students to that conference.